Bronstein, Pablo, 1977-, Guide to postmodern architecture in London , 2008 [that is, 2011]
Guide to postmodern architecture in London / Pablo Bronstein.
- Additional Title(s):
Postmodern architecture in London
- 2nd edition.
- London : Koenig Books, 2008 [that is, 2011]
- Physical Description:
- 87,  pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA970 .B76 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Postmodern architecture in London.
"This 2nd edition has been published on the occasion of Pablo Bronstein's exhibition Sketches for Regency Living at the ICA London, 2011."--Colophon.
Photographs: Maria Benjamin and Pablo Bronstein.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Postmodern -- England -- London -- Guidebooks.Bronstein, Pablo, 1977-Exhibitions -- England -- London.Institute of Contemporary Arts (London, England) -- Exhibitions.Koenig Books -- Publisher.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Designs and plans.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.