J. M. W. Turner : painting set free / edited by David Blayney Brown, Amy Concannon, and Sam Smiles ; with contributions from Rebecca Hellen, Matthew Imms, Brian Livesley, Nicola Moorby, and Joyce H. Townsend.
- Additional Title(s):
Painting set free
- Los Angeles, California : The J. Paul Getty Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 256 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 J1552 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication is issued on the occasion of the exhibition J.M.W. Turner: Painting Set Free, which is on view at Tate Britain (with the title Late Turner: Painting Set Free) from September 10, 2014 to January 25, 2015; at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from February 24 to May 24, 2015, and at the de Young, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, from June 20 to September 20, 2015"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 242-244) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
J. M. W. Turner ,