The Grand National: an illustrated history of the greatest steeplechase in the world [by] Clive Graham and Bill Curling; foreword by Hugh, Seventh Earl of Sefton.
- London, Barrie and Jenkins Ltd, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 180,  pages illustrations (some color), plan (on lining papers), portraits 31 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 942Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown morocco; gold design on front cover, gold design and lettering on spine. In brown cloth sleeve. Note in front: "Arcadia Press Ltd. Edition. Proof binding. The water colour frontispiece in this copy is the original LEESA LUMSDAINE from which the lithographic prints for the other copies were taken."
- Subject Terms:
- Engeland.Grand National (Horse race)Grand National (Horse race)Grand National Steeplechase.Paardensport.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.