Contributions to the statistics of Western India / extracted from a Memoir of the Konkun drawn up by Major T.B. Jervis, in 1823-1830.
- [London?] : [Publisher not identified], [1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQC84 .J47 1835Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jane L. Jervis, Yale PhD 1978Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "First published in the Oriental Christian Spectator."--Title page.
Includes 5 pages of tables, with data in columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary diced calf. Bound with: Records of ancient science : exemplified and authenticated in the primitive universal standard of weights and measures : communicated in an essay transmitted to Capt. Henry Kater / by T.B. Jervis. Calcutta : Printed at the Baptist Mission Press, Circular Road, 1835.
- Subject Terms:
- India -- Agriculture -- Statistics -- 19th century.India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947.India -- Population -- 19th century.India -- Statistics, Vital -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Jervis, T. B. (Thomas Best), 1796-1857, Contributions to the statistics of Western India , [1840?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.