Northumberland and Durham.
- Additional Title(s):
Pattisons' cyclists' road map of Northumberland and Durham
Cyclists' road map of Northumberland and Durham
- [Edinburgh] : Edinburgh Geographical Institute : John Bartholomew & Co. ; Leith, Edinburgh & London : Pattisons Ltd. [between 1888 and 1898]
Edinburgh : Banks & Co.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 23 x 17 cm, on sheet 33 x 24 cm, folded in cover to 9 x 6 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5753.N6 J6 1888Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael MorrisView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale approximately 1:633,600
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"Copyright - John Bartholomew & Co."
"Issued by Pattisons Limited ..."--Cover.
The range of publication is determined from the creation of the Edinburgh Geographical Institute in 1888 by John George Bartholomew and the bankruptcy of the Pattison brothers in 1898.
Advertisements for Pattisons Limited in sepia on margins. The reverse includes full-sheet advertisement for Pattisons.
- Subject Terms:
- Cycling -- England -- Durham -- Maps.Cycling -- England -- Northumberland -- Maps.Durham (England) -- Maps.Northumberland (England) -- Maps.Pattisons Limited.Whiskey -- Scotland.
- Advertisements -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- 19th century.
Maps -- England -- Northumberland.
Maps -- England -- Durham.
Lithographs -- 1888-1898.
YCBA Collections Search
John Bartholomew & Co, Northumberland and Durham, [between 1888 and 1898]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.