Time : the weeky newsmagazine. March 31, 1947, vol. XLIX, no. 13.
- Atlantic overseas edition.
- [New York] : Time, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA112 .T56 1947+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vol. XLIX. No. 13: March 31, 1947.
Cover story: Princess Elizabeth. For an aging Empire, a Girl Guide?
Article on Princess Elizabeth, "Ein Tywysoges": p. 13-17.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth, Queen, consort of George VI, King of Great Britain, 1900-2002.George VI, King of Great Britain, 1895-1952.Kings and rulers -- Great Britain.Princes -- Great Britain.Princesses -- Great Britain.Queens -- Great Britain.Royal houses -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.