IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Studies of trees sketched from nature, 1800
Studies of trees sketched from nature.
- London : Pubd. by Random, Stainbank & Sayer, 17 Old Bond Street, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 4 prints : soft-ground etchings ; plate marks approximately 21 x 29 cm, on sheets 25 x 40 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 74Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title.
Title from publisher's original engraved label on front cover.
Date of publication from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original sugar paper wrappers with green title label.
With studies of oak, black spruce fir, elm, poplar, weeping willow, and birch.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Random, Stainbank & Sayer -- Publisher.Trees -- Pictorial works.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.