Studies of trees sketched from nature.
- London : Pubd. by Random, Stainbank & Sayer, 17 Old Bond Street, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 4 prints : soft-ground etchings ; plate marks approximately 21 x 29 cm, on sheets 25 x 40 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 74Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Title from publisher's original engraved label on front cover.
Date of publication from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original sugar paper wrappers with green title label.
With studies of oak, black spruce fir, elm, poplar, weeping willow, and birch.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Random, Stainbank & Sayer -- Publisher.Trees -- Pictorial works.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.