Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Views in the seven Ionian islands , December 1st, 1863
- Views in the seven Ionian islands / by Edward Lear ; drawn from nature & on stone by Edward Lear.
- London : Published by Edward Lear, 15, Stratford place, Oxford street, December 1st, 1863.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves, , 20 leaves of plates : illustrations. ; 51 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2018 13Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2006 Folio 52: Variant: engraved t.p. and ill. not colored.
Title page is lithographed.
"List of subscribers": final leaf.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green pebbled cloth. Bound by Day & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Ionian Islands (Greece) -- History.Ionian Islands (Greece) -- In artIonian Islands (Greece) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- 1863.
Subscription lists (Publishing) -- England -- London -- 1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.