National Exhibition of Works of Art, Leeds : Baines's handbook to the picture galleries.
- Additional Title(s):
Baines's handbook to the picture galleries
Handbook to the picture galleries
- Seventh edition.
- Leeds : Edward Baines and Sons, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- iv, -106, 21,  pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5056.L4 B35 1868Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward J. Levy, transfer from the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript LibraryAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "A reprint, with additions, of critical notices published in the Leeds Mercury."--Title page.
Includes advertisements, 21,  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pink wrappers. Inscribed: From author, Nov. 3, 1871.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Baines, Edward -- Presentation inscription, 1871 Nov. 3.Edward Baines and Sons -- Publisher.Exhibitions -- England -- Leeds -- Catalogs.National Exhibition of Works of Art (1868 : Leeds, West Yorkshire)Painting -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
National Exhibition of Works of Art (1868 : Leeds, West Yorkshire), National Exhibition of Works of Art, Leeds , 1868
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.