The coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 2 June 1953, 
The coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 2 June 1953.
- London : Printed and distributed by King George's Jubilee Trust by Odhams Press Limited, Long Acre, 
- Physical Description:
- 31,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA590 .C676 1953b+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi StoneAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title within armorial border.
Approved souvenir programme.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Coronations.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Coronation.Great Britain.
- Lines on the coronation of our gracious sovereign / John Masefield
- A foreword / by His Royal Highness The Duke of Gloucester
- The Queen's Majesty / by Arthur Bryant
- Queen Elizabeth II / by Dermot Morrah
- The coronation procession
- The coronation ceremony / by the Hon. Sir George Bellew
- The coronation service: an introduction / by His Grace The Lord Archbishop of Canterbury
- The form and order of Her Majesty's coronation
- A genealogical table showing the descent of the crown.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.