Alexander, David (David S.), Caroline Watson & female printmaking in late Georgian England , 2014
Caroline Watson & female printmaking in late Georgian England / David Alexander.
- Cambridge, England : Fitzwilliam Museum, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W3155 A54 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held 23 September 2014 to 4 January 2015, Charrington Print Room, Fitzwilliam Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers, British.Engraving -- Technique.Watson, Caroline, 1760 or 1761-1814 -- Exhibitions.Women artists -- England.Women printmakers -- England.