The Queen's Silver Jubilee : a pictorial souvenir to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne and to pay tribute to Her Majesty for her inestimable services to Great Britain and the Commonwealth / written by Olwen Hedley ; edited by Jane Pugh ; designed by R.E. Willson.
- London : Published by Pitkin Pictorials Ltd, 11 Wyfold Road, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages,  folded pages of plates : color illustrations, color coat of arms, genealogical table, portraits ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA590 .H43 1976+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Melville and Naomi StoneView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Anniversaries.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth, II, Queen of Great Britain -- Anniversaries, etc.Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth II, 1952- -- Pictorial works.Great Britain.
- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.