IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Groen, Karin, Paintings in the laboratory , 2014
Paintings in the laboratory : scientific examination for art history and conservation / Karin Groen ; edited by Esther van Duijn.
- Additional Title(s):
Scientific examination for art history and conservation
- London : Archetype Publications, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 200 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryND1630 .G76 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Collection of the author's previously published journal articles and other short writings, which formed the basis of her doctoral dissertation in 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 193-200).
- Subject Terms:
- Paint materials -- Analysis.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.