Paintings in the laboratory : scientific examination for art history and conservation / Karin Groen ; edited by Esther van Duijn.
- Additional Title(s):
Scientific examination for art history and conservation
- London : Archetype Publications, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 200 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryND1630 .G76 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection of the author's previously published journal articles and other short writings, which formed the basis of her doctoral dissertation in 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 193-200).
- Subject Terms:
- Paint materials -- Analysis.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.
YCBA Collections Search
Groen, Karin, Paintings in the laboratory , 2014