Senex, John, -1740, A new map of Virginia, Mary-Land, and the improved parts of Pennsylvania & New Jersey, 1719
- A new map of Virginia, Mary-Land, and the improved parts of Pennsylvania & New Jersey [cartographic material].
- Alternate Title(s):
- New map of Virginia, Maryland, and the improved parts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Rev. by I. Senex.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1719.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 48 x 54 cm, on sheet 53 x 59 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2010 3fYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:825,000] -- (W 77°--W 71°/N 41°--N 37°).
- Relief shown pictorially.
Watermarks: AB; [fleur-de-lis].
Statement of dedication at foot of cartouche: Most humbly inscrib'd to the Right Hon. the Earl of Orkney & ct., Knight of ye most Noble and Anciet [sic] Order of ye Thistle.
Includes embellished title cartouche.
- Subject Terms:
- Maryland -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Middle Atlantic States -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.New Jersey -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Pennsylvania -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Virginia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.