Sherwin, Jeffrey, British Surrealism opened up , 2014
- British Surrealism opened up : from France to England / Jeffrey Sherwin.
- Alternate Title(s):
- From France to England
- Bradford : Northern Artists Gallery Ltd, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768.5.S87 S54 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "When the spirit of the dream confronts reality : history, anecdotes, biographies, chronology, collecting."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Sherwin, Jeffrey -- Art collections.Surrealism -- Great Britain.