The route of the mail & post coaches, George Boulton & Co. proprietors : which set out from the Golden Cross, Charing Cross, London, through the counties of Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk & Norfolk / V. Woodthorpe sc. 27 Fetter Lane.
- [London] : [George Boulton], [between 1796 and 1809]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : engraving ; 26 x 20 cm, on sheet 38 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2010 3mYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- BAC: British Art Center copy is hand-colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridge (England) -- Maps.Coaching (Transportation) -- Great Britain.Essex (England) -- Maps.Norfolk (England) -- Maps.Suffolk (England) -- Maps.Transportation -- Great Britain.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1796-1809.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Boulton, George, The route of the mail & post coaches, George Boulton & Co. proprietors , [between 1796 and 1809]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.