IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Coronation number , 1953
Coronation number : Elizabeth II R.
- Additional Title(s):
Country life (London, England)
- London : County life limited, 2-10 Tavistock Steet, Covent Garden, 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA590 .C66 1953+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of David W.P. JewittView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Special issue of June 6, 1953.
- Subject Terms:
- Coronations -- Great Britain.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Coronation.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.