J. Pigot & Co, Somersetshire / engraved on steel by Pigot & Co., Manchester, 
- Somersetshire / engraved on steel by Pigot & Co., Manchester [cartographic material].
- [London] ; Published by Pigot & Co, 
[Manchester] : Published by Pigot & Co, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 21 x 34 cm, on sheet 29 x 41 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2010 3oAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [1:140,000].
- Appears in Pigot & Co.'s British Atlas (1831).
Vignette: "Wells Cathedral."
List of hundreds.
Shows rivers, boundaries, roads, railway, canals, parks and settlements.
Chubb, T. Printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland, CCCCXXV
County of Somerset.
BAC: British Art Center copy hand-colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Somerset (England) -- Maps.
Maps -- England -- Somerset.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.