Rogers, Samuel, 1763-1855, Italy, a poem, 1830
- Italy, a poem. By Samuel Rogers.
- London, Printed for T. Cadell, and E. Moxon, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 284 p. ill. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5234 I7 1830bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Illustrations by Goodall, Wallis, Smith, W. Finden, H. Le Keux, Cooke, Danl. Allen, C. Rolls, F.C. Lewis, J.H. Robinson, Humphrys, J. Pye, and Davenport; after Turner, Stothard, Titian, Prout, Vasari, and Col. Batty.
BAC : "Printed by Thomas Davison."
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Description and travel -- Poetry.Sparke, John Henry, 1794-1870 -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.