Observations on the river Wye, and several parts of South Wales, &c. relative chiefly to picturesque beauty; made in the summer of the year 1770.
- 3d ed. By William Gilpin ...
- London, Printed for R. Blamire, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 152 p. 1 leaf. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 .G47 1792Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : With this is bound copy 2 of the author's Three essays. London, 1792.
BAC : Plates by Mr. Jukes.--see p. vii. This note not in the 1st, 2d, or 5th ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Wales -- Description and travel.Wye, River (Wales and England)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.