Service and anthems to be used upon Thursday the 18th day of November 1852 : being the day appointed for the public funeral of His Grace Field Marshall the Duke of Wellington, K.G. in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London, by authority of the Dean of St. Paul's.
- London : Printed by George Edward Eyre and William Spottiswoode, printers to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty. For Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : coat of arms ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 79iYale Center for British Art, Gift of Hilda Lease JayView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British royal arms on front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original cream wrappers. Cased with eight other items concerning the funeral of the Duke of Wellington.
- Subject Terms:
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- England -- London.Funeral service -- Church of England.Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852 -- Death and burial.
YCBA Collections Search
Service and anthems to be used upon Thursday the 18th day of November 1852 , 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.