Funeral of the late Field Marshal the Duke of Wellington, K.G. , 
Funeral of the late Field Marshal the Duke of Wellington, K.G. : admit [blank] to St. Paul's Cathedral.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 admission ticket ; 12 x 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 79hYale Center for British Art, Gift of Hilda Lease JayAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographed. On cream card within black ornamental border.
At head of title: Nave. South side.
Engraving of ducal coronet at head of title.
Signed: Norfolk. Earl Marshal.
BAC: British Art Center copy assigned to "Mrs. Rotch" and numbered 1233. With blind embossed stamp of the Earl Marshal. Cased with eight other items concerning the funeral of the Duke of Wellington.
- Subject Terms:
- Rotch, Mrs. -- Provenance.Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852 -- Death and burial.
- Engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.