St. Paul's : the roadway round the cathedral is 660 yards in length, with an average breadth of about 35 feet.
- London : Standidge & Co., Litho, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : lithograph ; sheet 19.2 x 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 79dYale Center for British Art, Gift of Hilda Lease JayView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Office of Her Majesty's works and public buildings. Novr. 1852".
BAC: British Art Center copy is cased with eight other items concerning the funeral of the Duke of Wellington.
Plan of St. Paul's Cathedral. Probably issued on the occasion of the funeral of the Duke of Wellington.
- Subject Terms:
- Roads -- England -- London.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Pictorial works.Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852 -- Death and burial.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.