Funeral of F.M. the Duke of Wellington : regulations for carriages taking up.
- Additional Title(s):
Regulations for carriages taking up
- London : City of London Police Office, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( page) ; 16 x 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 79cYale Center for British Art, Gift of Hilda Lease JayView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With regulations for "Carriages of the procession" and "Carriages not forming part of the procession."
Signed: D.W. Harvey, Commissioner of Police.
BAC: British Art Center copy cased with eight other items concerning the funeral of the Duke of Wellington.
- Subject Terms:
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Great Britain.Funeral service -- Great Britain.Military funerals -- Great Britain.Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852 -- Death and burial.
YCBA Collections Search
City of London Police, Funeral of F.M. the Duke of Wellington , 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.