Palmer, A. H. (Alfred Herbert), 1853-, The life and letters of Samuel Palmer, painter and etcher;, 1892
- The life and letters of Samuel Palmer, painter and etcher; written and edited by A. H. Palmer.
- London, Seeley, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 422 p. illus., port. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 P35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue of the exhibited works and the etchings of Samuel Palmer": p. -422.
BAC copy inscribed: "George G. Napier Esq. M.A. from Tho. K. Richmond in remembrance of a pleasant drive between Windemere and Coniston to John Ruskin's funeral, 25 January 1900."
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.