Map of the county of Kent, [map] : from an actual survey made in the years 1819 &1820, / by C. & J. Greenwood ...
- Corrected to the present period.
- [London] : Published by the proprietors Greenwood & Co. ... London., July 4th, 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 70 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2009 4jView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [1:200,000].
- "Engraved by Ja. & Josi. Neele ...".
Vignette: "Canterbury Cathedral" ; "R. Creighton del.".
Differs from previous state by the addition of a list of polling places.
Shows boundaries, roads with distances, woods, parks and settlements.
List of lathes and hundreds ; list of polling places ; compass rose.
Relief shown by hachures.
County of Kent, divided into hundreds.
BAC: British Art Center copy is hand-colored.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Kent.Kent (England) -- Maps.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1829.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.