Masterpieces , 2013
- Masterpieces : art and East Anglia / edited by Ian Collins.
- Norwich : Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, University of East Anglia, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 285 pages, 2 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps, portraits ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN6795.E278 M37 2013 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
Magnificent pictures, art objects, ceramics, design classics, sculpture, furtniture and much more are contained in this publication, which accompanies an exhibition of the same title being held at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts. Object are arranged chronologically from prehistory to the present day. A substantial and informative introduction by the editor is followed by essays on each period accompanied by descriptions by art experts of the individual pieces. A showcase of the artistic heritage of the University and its region. 0Exhibition: Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts in the University of East Anglia, Great Britain (14.09.2013-24.02.2014).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- England -- East Anglia.East Anglia (England) -- In art.