Preservation of digital art : theory and practice : the Project Digital Art Conservation / edited by Bernhard Serexhe ; ZKM, Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe.
- Vienna : Ambra V, 
- Physical Description:
- 629 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7433.8 .P64 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- International conference proceedings.
Includes bibliographical references, glossary, and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Computer art -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Collecting and preserving digital art
- Symposium I: the digital oblivion, substance and ethics in the conservation of computer-based art
- Symposium II: digital art conservation, practical approaches: artists, programmers, theorists
- Case studies
- Exhibition: digital art works, the challenges of conservation
- Teaching in the field of the preservation of digital art.