Temple Bar : the city Golgotha : a narrative of the historical occurrences of a criminal character associated with the present Bar / by a member of the Inner Temple.
- London : David Bogue, 86 Fleet Street, MDCCCLIII 
London : Printed by G. Barclay, Castle St., Leicester Sq.
- Physical Description:
- , 68 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 T18 W5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- By James Holbert Wilson. See: Boase, F. Modern English Biography.
Printer's name from verso of title page.
The plates are lithographs, the first printed in two colors, the second tinted.
The plates are signed "Day & Son Lithrs. to the Queen."
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 248
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in contemporary blue grained cloth, with title blocked in gilt on front cover. Bookplate: Joseph Curling.
- Subject Terms:
- Conspiracies -- England -- London.Conspiracies.England -- London.London (England) -- History -- 17th century.London (England) -- History -- 18th century.Temple Bar (London, England)Temple Bar (London, England)
- Plates: Temple Bar, as it appeared at the commencement of the 18th century
- Temple Bar, from a scarce print in the possession of the author.