Memoirs of the Tower of London: comprising historical and descriptive accounts of that national fortress and palace: anecdotes of state prisoners:--of the armouries:--jewels:--regalia:--records:--menagerie, &c. by John Britton and E.W. Brayley ... Embellished with a series of engravings on wood, by Branston and Wright.
- London, Hurst, Chance, and Co., 1830.
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 374 p. front., ill., plates, plans. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 T7 B8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Frontispiece by E. Finden, after D. Roberts; wood engravings signed Branston & Wright, S.S., and S.(?) Williams.
BAC : "Printed by Maurice and Co."
BAC : Title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Tower of London (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.