Pop to popism , 2014
Pop to popism / edited by Wayne Tunnicliffe, Anneke Jaspers.
- Sydney : Art Gallery of New South Wales, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 327 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN6494.P6 P663 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published with the exhibition at the Art Gallery of New South Wales, 1 November 2014 - 1 March 2015.
- Subject Terms:
- Pop art -- History.
- Pop to popism / W. Tunnicliffe.--The future is now: origins of pop art / W. Tunnicliffe.--When Britain went pop: British pop art / M. Desmond.--A brand new world: American pop art / C. McAuliffe.--What was Euro pop? European pop art / Ann Stephen.--'The easel did not go pop, it went bang!' Australian pop art /W. Tunnicliffe.--A divided consciousness: pop art after 1968 / J. Paton.--Art of the second degree: post pop and popism / A. Jaspers.