James McNeill Whistler retrospective, 2014
James McNeill Whistler retrospective.
- [Tokyo] : Nihon Hōsō Kyōkai, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 278 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 J35 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- From an exhibition held at the National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto September 13, 2014-November 16, 2014 and at the Yokohama Museum of Art December 6, 2014-March 1, 2015.
Essay: Whistler: master painter, print maker and draughtsman / M. F. MacDonald.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Japanese influences.Painting, American -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.