The Lord's song : a sermon / by Eric Gill.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 15,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV4253 .G55 1934Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With a frontispiece engraved on wood by the author.
"Printed & published by Christopher Sandford, Francis J. Newbery & Owen Rutter at the Golden Cockerel Press, 10 Staple Inn, London. This book is the first in which the press has made use of Eric Gill's Perpetua Roman and Felicity Italic types. Limited to 500 copies."--Page 
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 92
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 74 of 500. Bound in publisher's original cream buckram.
BEIN 2015 671: No. 174.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible. Psalm CXXXVII.Faith.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- 1934.
Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Photomechanical prints -- 1934.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.