The shape of things : three decades of British modernist sculpture / exhibition curated by James Rawlin.
- Additional Title(s):
Three decades of British modernist sculpture
- London : Published by Daniel Katz Limited, 
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNB468 .S45 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog accompanies an exhibition held at Daniel Katz Gallery, London, November 5-December 12, 2014.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Butler, Reg, 1913-1981 -- Exhibitions.Butler, Reg, 1913-1981.Chadwick, Lynn, 1914-2003 -- Exhibitions.Chadwick, Lynn, 1914-2003.Epstein, Jacob, 1880-1959 -- Exhibitions.Epstein, Jacob, Sir, 1880-1959.Hepworth, Barbara, 1903-1975 -- Exhibitions.Hepworth, Barbara, Dame, 1903-1975.Lanyon, Peter, 1918-1964 -- Exhibitions.Lanyon, Peter, 1918-1964.Meadows, Bernard, 1915-2005 -- Exhibitions.Meadows, Bernard, 1915-2005.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986.Paolozzi, Eduardo, 1924-2005 -- Exhibitions.Paolozzi, Eduardo, 1924-2005.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The shape of things ,