Noble, Tim, 1966-, Nihilistic optimistic , 2012
- Nihilistic optimistic / Tim Noble & Sue Webster ; [edited by Eloise Maxwell and Mark Inglefield].
- London : Blain/Southern, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. : chiefly ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.N62573 A12 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at Blain/Southern, London, Oct. 10-Nov. 24, 2012.
Featuring six large-scale works, the show builds upon Noble & Webster's sustained investigation into self-portraiture, further deconstructing the relationship between materiality and form which has been so intrinsic to their practice.
- Subject Terms:
- Consumption (Economics) in art -- Exhibitions.Noble, Tim, 1966- -- Exhibitions.Webster, Sue, 1967- -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.