IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rubens and his Legacy , 
Rubens and his Legacy / [introduction, Nico Van Hout ; [essays], Nico Van Hout, Alexis Merle du Bourg, Gerlinde Gruber, Arturo Galansino, David Howarth, Tim Barringer].
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, Inc. ; London : Distributed outside the United States and Canada by Thames & Hudson Ltd.
- Physical Description:
- 349 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R82 R67752 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Rubens and His Legacy: From Van Dyck to Cézanne," BOZAR, Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels, Sept. 25, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015; Royal Academy of Arts, London, Jan. 24 - April 10, 2015.
Exhibition curators: Nico Van Hout, Arturo Galansino, with Katia Pisvin.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, European -- Flemish influences -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- Flemish influences.Painting, Flemish -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Flemish.Rubens, Peter Paul, 1577-1640 -- Exhibitions.Rubens, Peter Paul, 1577-1640.Rubens, Peter Paul, 1577-1640.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Rubens and his legacy : an introduction / Nico Van Hout
- Violence / Nico Van Hout
- Power / Alexis Merle du Bourg
- Lust / Gerlinde Gruber
- Compassion / Arturo Galansino
- Elegance / David Howarth
- Poetry / Tim Barringer.