Gilbert & George , 2014
Gilbert & George : scapegoating : pictures for London.
- Additional Title(s):
Scapegoating : pictures for London
- London : White Cube, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 117 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 25 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G3683 G57 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition "Gilbert & George : Scapegoating : Pictures for London" at the White Cube, Bermondsey, London, 18 July - 28 September 2014.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Conceptual art -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.George, 1942- -- Exhibitions.Gilbert & George -- Exhibitions.Gilbert and George.Gilbert, 1943- -- Exhibitions.