Lely & the Stuart portrait painters; a study of English portraiture before & after Van Dyck: by C. H. Collins Baker; with 240 reproductions after the original pictures.
- Additional Title(s):
Lely and the Stuart portrait painters
- London, P. L. Warner, publisher to the Medici Society, limited, 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. mounted col. fronts., 238 ports. (5 col. and mounted) on 166 l. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314 B25 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- SML,Y Jdc33 G5 912B: "Of the ordinary edition this is no. 60."
"Of this work 375 copies (of which 350 are for sale) have been printed on pure rag paper; also (for a subscriber) 30 copies (25 for sale) on hand-made paper, with an extra set of the plates."
- Subject Terms:
- Lely, Peter, 1618-1680.Portrait painters -- Great Britain.Portrait painting -- Great Britain -- History.Stuart, House of.
YCBA Collections Search
Baker, C. H. Collins (Charles Henry Collins), 1880-1959, Lely & the Stuart portrait painters;, 1912