Fountain, Robert, John Ferneley, (1782-1860), of Melton Mowbray and his sporting world , 2014
John Ferneley, (1782-1860), of Melton Mowbray and his sporting world / by Dr. Robert Fountain.
- Newmarket, Suffolk : British Sporting Art Trust ; 2014.
Fairfield, Connecticut : Friends of British Sporting Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 .B751 63 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Proceedings of a synposium held in the Melton Carnegie Museum October 2013 by The British Sporting Art Trust and the Museum of Hunting Trust, Patrons of the Symposium, Their Graces the Duke and Duchess of Rutland"
- Subject Terms:
- Ferneley, John E., 1782-1860.Horses in art.Hunting in art.Melton Mowbray (England) -- History.