Walters, Eurof, The serpent's presence , 1954
- The serpent's presence / by Eurof Walters ; with eight wood-engravings by Clifford Webb.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1954.
- Physical Description:
- 105,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6045.A34 S47 1954Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Designed, produced and published by Christopher Sandford at the Golden Cockerel Press, London. Composed in Cochin type, with Fry's ornamented titling, and machined by the John Roberts Press. The edition is limited to 290 numbered copies. Nos. 1-60 are specially bound. Nos. 261-290 are not for sale."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 46 of 290. Bound in green half morocco and gilt-stamped red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Adam (Biblical figure)Adam (Biblical figure) -- Fiction.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1954.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.