Sculptors' papers from the Henry Moore Institute Archive , 2015
- Sculptors' papers from the Henry Moore Institute Archive / edited by Lisa Le Feuvre.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 71 (LC) oversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Whitechapel Gallery, London ; September 23, 2014 - February 22, 2015,
Case study extracts by Andrée Cooke, Kirstie Gregory, Katharine Eustace, Stephen Heathorn, Claire Mayoh and Jon Wood, and a conversation between Lisa Le Feuvre, Jon Wood and Nayia Yiakoumaki.
- Subject Terms:
- Public sculpture -- England -- London -- Case studies.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.