In the wake of the butterfly : James McNeill Whistler and his circle in Venice : Bellarmine Museum of Art, Fairfield University, January 23 - April 4, 2014.
- Fairfield, Connecticut : Bellarmine Museum of Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2569Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With: Reflections & undercurrents: Ernest Roth and printmaking in Venice, 1900-1940, Thomas J. Walsh Art Gallery, Fairfield University.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching.Venice in art -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Friends and associates.
YCBA Collections Search
In the wake of the butterfly , 2014