Code of best practices in fair use for the visual arts / College Art Association of America ; lead principal investigators, Patricia Aufderheide, Peter Jaszi.
- New York, NY : College Art Association, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 p. ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2570Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Full text
- Originally published: New York : College Art Association, 2015. PDF document.
Also available online.
Printed from website.
Code of best practices ... frequently asked questions included.
- Subject Terms:
- Copyright -- Art.Fair use (Copyright) -- United States.
- Message from the CAA President
- Introduction. Why the code? ; When the code does and does not apply ; Applying the code
- Code of best practices. One: Analytic writing ; Two: Teaching about art ; Three: Making art ; Four: Museum uses ; Five: Online access to archival and special collections
- Appendix A: Fair use today
- Appendix B: How the code was created.