Cranmer-Byng, L. (Launcelot), 1872-1945, Tomorrow's star , 1938
- Tomorrow's star : an essay on the shattering and remoulding of a world / by L. Cranmer-Byng.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 179,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBL48 .C73 1938Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Tomorrow's star has been printed by Christopher & Anthony Sandford and Owen Rutter at the Golden Cockerel Press in Perpetua type, and finished on the 30th day of March, 1938. The two engravings are by Lettice Sandford."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 133
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Religion.Religion.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1938.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.