The constant mistress / by Enid Clay ; wth engravings by Eric Gill.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- , 9-40,  pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.L39 C66 1934Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 101
"Uniform with Enid Clay's 'Sonnets & Verses', also illustrated by Eric Gill, and published by this Press in March, 1925, this book has been printed at the Golden Cockerel Press, 10 Staple Inn, London, & completed on the twentieth day of November, 1934. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and E.J. Ward. Pressman: H. Barker. The edition is limited to 300 copies."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of 300, signed by the author and the engraver. Bound in red full morocco. An extra set of the six wood engravings (on sheets 13 x 11 cm) removed to separate folder.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, Enid, -- Autograph.English literature.English literature.English poetry.English poetry.Gill, Eric, 1882-1940, -- AutographyPrivate press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
Wood engravings -- 1934.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.