IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cosmetics for my lady & good fare for my lord , 1934
Cosmetics for my lady & good fare for my lord : collected recipes.
- Additional Title(s):
Cosmetics for my lady and good fare for my lord
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- , 5-75,  pages ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT44 .C67 1934Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Recipes collected from the commonplace book of a West Country gentlewoman: cosmetics, good drinks, good foods, hints for housewives, perilous medicines."--Page 
"Printed and published by the Golden Cockerel Press, 10 Staple Inn, London, and completed the last day of August, 1934. Compositors: E.F. Ward and A.H. Gibbs. Pressman: W.H. Solly. The edition is limited to 300 copies."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 98
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 260 of 300. Bound in red quarter cloth with cream and green patterned cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cosmetics.Formulas, recipes, etc.Formulas, recipes, etc.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.