Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835, A new map of Cambridgeshire, Apr. 28,1811
- A new map of Cambridgeshire [cartographic material] : divided into hundreds : exhibiting its roads, rivers, parks &c. / by John Cary, engraver.
- London : Printed for J. Cary, engraver & mapseller, no. 181 Strand, Apr. 28,1811.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 52 x 46 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2010 4cYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [1:160,000].
- Shows boundaries, rivers, canals, roads, fens, parks and settlements.
Relief shown by hachures.
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, p. 162
County of Cambridge.
BAC: British Art Center copy is hand-colored. On sheet 64 x 54 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps.
Maps -- England -- Cambridgeshire.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.