A mapp of Cambridgshire [cartographic material] : with the Ile of Ely / by Ric. Blome.
- [London] : [Richard Blome] 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 29.9 x 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3cYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:200,000].
- Relief shown pictorially.
From Blome's Britannia, 1673.
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, p. 125-126
BAC: British Art Center copy is hand-colored. On sheet 35.2 x 30.3 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Maps -- England -- Cambridgeshire.
Etchings -- 1673.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.