- [London] : [George Virtue], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 27 x 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3fYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Elaborately decorative borders with symbols and figures representing church and state; four coloured shields; table of hundreds.
With views of Wimpole Hall and Ely Cathedral.
Engraved by W. Schmollinger.
From Thomas Moule's The English counties delineated (London: George Virtue, 1837).
Fodham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, p. 187-188
BAC: British Art Center copy lacks imprint (perhaps trimmed). Hand-colored.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps -- 19th century.
- Maps -- England -- Cambridgeshire.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.