Cambridgeshire [cartographic material] : by T. Kitchin, geographer.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London] : Printed for I. Hinton at the King's Arms in St. Pauls Church Yard, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 17.3 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3jYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- approximately 1:225,000
- Relief shown pictorially.
"Longd. e. fr. London."
Appears in the Universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure, 1747.
BAC: British Art Center copy is uncolored. On sheet 21 x 20 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Maps -- England -- Cambridgeshire.
Engravings -- 1784.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.